Sharp isn’t a prime participant in relation to the worldwide smartphone market, because it largely restricts its wares to its homeland of Japan. However, the corporate’s Aquos R collection of flagships have usually been fairly attention-grabbing propositions.
The producer has simply launched its Aquos R6 flagship and it seems like some of the attention-grabbing flagships of 2021. The important thing function is that solitary 20MP one-inch rear digital camera with Leica branding, with that sensor dimension being a primary for a conventional smartphone type issue. So what do readers consider this system? We posed this query to you on Might 17 and right here’s the way you voted.
Sharp Aquos R6: Sizzling or not?
Over 3,700 votes had been tallied as of writing, and this may be one of many extra one-sided outcomes we’ve seen for our “scorching or not” polls. Nearly 91% of polled Android Authority readers thought that the Sharp Aquos R6 was certainly scorching, figuring out to simply over 3,400 votes.
We are able to completely perceive why readers would love this cellphone given the aforementioned one-inch rear digital camera. However Sharp’s flagship can be outfitted with a number of different spectacular options, comparable to a Snapdragon 888 SoC, 240Hz IGZO OLED display screen, a 5,000mAh battery, and a 3.5mm port. These additions actually tick many containers for energy customers and fanatics.
Roughly 9% of respondents didn’t just like the Sharp Aquos R6 although. At the least one reader lamented the dearth of OIS on the rear digital camera however different feedback didn’t appear to recommend a standout purpose for disliking the system. We are able to suppose of some doable downsides although, comparable to no wi-fi charging, no secondary rear cameras, and the dearth of worldwide launch information (Sharp’s observe file suggests a Japan-only launch).
- MM_Rafez: I simply want It had OIS ! I assume it’s a trade-off to suit this massive sensor with out having an enormous digital camera bump. Now we have to see is the trade-off actually value it. A 1″ sensor with out OIS or 1/1.2″ with OIS ?
- sachouba: It’s so nice to see that Sharp remains to be within the smartphone market. They’ve all the time had visionary concepts for his or her telephones, providing new views on smartphone innovation and the course that it may take, like with their borderless Nook R smartphone in 2016. It’s implausible to have some contemporary concepts in a time the place “smartphone innovation” based on most producers rhymes with ridiculous ever quicker charging and 18GB of reminiscence.
- Lenardo Thomas: All I can say is the the smartphone market is gonna be wanting good for a superb couple of years to come back.
- Yamateh Shino: pixel simply left the group
- EasyCare: How does the digital camera bump look from the aspect? The again truthfully doesn’t look too dangerous contemplating the large sensor dimension…higher than Mi 11 Extremely in my view.
Thanks for voting on this ballot and for leaving a remark. Would you purchase the Sharp Aquos R6 if it had been obtainable in your market? Tell us under.